You're not alone
Up to 87% of people experience foot pain daily. Metatarsalgia is a condition in which the ball of your foot becomes painful and inflamed. Left untreated, metatarsalgia might lead to pain in other parts of the same or opposite foot and pain elsewhere in the body, such as the low back or hip, due to limping (altered gait) from foot pain.
The Forefoot Pads Help You
Your feet are the foundation for your entire body. They must support your body correctly; allow you to stand, walk, run, and jump; and absorb the damaging shock that enters your body every time your heel hits the ground. Our Forefoot Pads help you to balance your feet!
- A cotton/silicon pad provides an even distribution of pressure in the forefoot area and absorbs shock.
- Five toe separation design prevents toes from squeezing each other
- Slim enough to wear with your regular footwear or sock.
- Suitable for decreasing the burden on your feet when wearing high heels.
- Dramatically relieve foot pain of calluses, corns, hallux valgus, and bunions problems.
Suitable For a Variety of Shoe Types
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.