- Turn on the side switch of the remote control, and the indicator light will start flashing
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone
- Search and match the remote control name BLE-M3
- The connection is successful.
- If some iPhones cannot be controlled, you must turn on the auxiliary functions (Settings - Accessibility - Touch - Assistive Touch - On). The IOS15 system needs to turn on (Execute Touch Gestures) in (Auxiliary Control) to set (Tracking Sensitivity) Adjust to more than half of the position.
- Due to the different screen sizes of mobile phones, individual mobile phones need to set the focus touch point when taking pictures (long press the camera button and do not release it, and adjust the touch point by the up, down, left and right keys)
- If it cannot be connected, or it cannot be used generally after connecting, delete the connection first, turn off the power and restart the remote control, and then re-match; that's it
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.